Industry Institute Interface Cell (IIIC)
Industry Institute Interface Cell (IIIC) has been functioning in the Institute from last few years. Industry Institute Interface Cell is to promote closer interaction between the academic and Industries. The vision of the cell is to provide Industrial Excellence platform in the Institute. The purpose of the cell is to find out the gap between need of the industry and end product of the institute. The cell is the bridge between industry and institute. Industrial exposure of Faculty is very much helpful to guide students about latest industrial practices. Industries are able to know recent developments and inventions in their fields and implement projects for technologically driven.
- To synchronize the quality of education to meet the trend of industry.
- To produce industry-ready students.
- To conduct other value added programs based on industry requirements.
- To integrate industrial training and other inputs to develop students.
- To offer research, development, consultancy and testing services to solve industrial problems.
- To share the experience and expertise between institution and industry for mutual benefits.
- To improve curricula, faculty, infrastructure in line with the industry requirement
- To develop good work culture among students.
- To organize lecture by experts from industry.
- Chanakya (The Strategist)
- Samvad (A Lecture Series)
- Chanakya- The Strategist
Industry expert, Ms. Mandeep Maitra former HR-Country Head HDFC was the resource person. The objective to organize this event was to improve the knowledge about personality development and communication skills and to create awareness about the recent trends of HR in Industry.
Recipient of Digital Women Awards2018 Ms Nistha Tripathi has been invited as resource person to interact with the students and faculty. An entrepreneur, educator and author of bestseller book “No Shortcuts” and “Seven Conversation” Ms NisthaTripathi said that Internships are great tools to get chances as a job applicant and help in making students a better potential employee. She discussed about the challenges an individual has to face while beginning with a new Startup. Nistha Tripathi's book, “No Shortcuts” explores the process and struggle of successful Indian startups by featuring interviews of the founders. Her education consulting venture, “Scholar Strategy” prides itself in guiding young professionals into top universities across the world including Harvard and MIT. She highlighted that by interacting with professionals one can gain new connections and learn how to communicate in a professional environment.
Samwad - Lecture Series
- The IIIC has organized a two days Lecture series on Career in Aviation Industry from Seed jet all students .The resource person of the workshop was Mr. Rupesh Bawiskar ASM, West Zone Seed jet worked in ATC at Mumbai airport for 2 years. Ms. Vrushali Saarsar, Head counsellor of Seed jet Mr. Suyash Sharma BDM, speed jet aviation. Objective of event ‘Samwad’ Lecture series was to make students learn about Aviation Industry to help in their career. On the first day, Mr. Rupesh Bawiskar started with concept of Aviation, How to it works. What are the prospects available in aviation industry such as pilot, air traffic, air hostess, cabin crew and in airport management Students understand the concept of Aviation, How to it works. What are the prospects available in aviation industry.
- The Industry Institute Interface Cell organised an industry expert lecture and invited industry expert Mr. Vishal Trivedi, CLU, CHS, Insurance Advisor from Toronto, Canada . The session was full of knowledge about personality building, communication, ethics and services. The aim of the session was to familiarize students with the emerging ideas and trends on how to develop personality in the 21st century contexts with special reference to Corporate World.
- CEO of Soft Getix Mr. Binod Kumar was the chief guest. The purpose was to raise awareness of the requirements of companies and the individual’s responsibilities towards it. He explained in detail different techniques like Block Chain Development (BCD), Progressive Web Development (PWD), and Internet of Thinks (IOT). One of the most effective ways to build commercial awareness is to get some work experience by which students can gain real-world job experience, boost their resume and create the path to a successful career.
- Mr. Kishore Rajvanshy, a Veteran of the Professional Ship Management Industry and Managing Director of FLEET Management Ltd. was the keynote speaker, who shared his knowledge and experience on “Career in Shipping Industry”. He renders that Shipping Industry is great industry to get chances as a job applicant and helps students in making a better potential employee.
- Choosing a career is one of the most important decisions in a life of a student. The awareness about the career prospects and to choose the best one; is the crucial decision for successful life. The resource person of the workshop was Mr. Shridhant Joshi, Managing Director, Kautilya Academy, Indore. Mr. Joshi has highlighted details about the career prospects and categories of different exams for carrier opportunities and guided them for preparation of such exams. The students came to know about various examinations for their best suited career and motivated to select the right one.
- Internship is an integral part of every institute as it endows the opportunities to the students to get employment in the well-known and esteemed organizations. The Institute witnessed a great internship fair ‘iFair-1.0’ on 26 October 2018 under in association with CII’s Young Indian’s Chapter (YI –YUVA) organized by IIIC. The aim of the event was to empower the students by getting ample opportunities to compete in the race and get placed in established organizations. This event was a grand success as the Industry- Student interaction was at its great peak and large numbers of students around 200 were selected.
- 20 Companies, 7 Colleges and 425 students participated in the drive. Some of the companies such as; Ad–Magnum Packaging Ltd, GGN Research, Trading Bells, Info Impulse Enterprise Solution, Zivaya Wellness Pvt Ltd, Book my Colleges.com, Flyoyd Web Tech Soft Ltd, Anaxee Digital Runners Pvt Ltd., Life Mantra, CH Edgemakers, Bharti Solutions, Capital Via, Arihant Capital Market Ltd. Etc. selected the students in the drive. The Event witnessed great participation from Colleges- SVIM, NMIMS, Symbiosis, Avantika University, Ujjain, School of Economics, GSIMR & IIPS etc.
- Mr. Someshwar Joshi, Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Science - Convener
- Dr. Digamber Negi, Associate Professor, Department of Management - Member
- Dr.Namrata Soni, Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Science - Member
- Mr. Arpit Tiwari, Assistant Professor, Department of Management - Member
- Mr. Sachin Chalisgaonkar, Training and Placement Officer - Member