The finance club of the institute has purpose to effectively support students of finance and non-finance background who want to pursue their career in finance. It provides an inclusive, professional and dynamic environment tailored towards ambitious students looking to grow their skills by coordinating and participating in various activities, workshops, seminars and expert lectures. The club hosts a variety of events and activities throughout the year to interested students for their bright future in finance.
- To support students who want to pursue their career in finance.
- To promote interest and impart knowledge in the field of finance through conducting various activities.
- To create successful finance professional that has the objective to serve the various sectors of the industry.
The forthcoming activities of Finance Club are:
- Quiz on financial terms “FinQuiz”
- Expert lecture on financial literacy
- Industry / Sectoral financial analysis
- Understanding of stock market working through Seminar/ Workshop/Expert lecture
- Conducting research projects in the area of finance
- Organizing lectures and discussions about topics of current interest
- Dr. Rekha Melwani, Assistant Professor, Department of Management
- Ms. Yogita Sharma, Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Science