IT club intended to organize several activities, competitions and IT skill enhancement training related to Information Technology. The Club provides students with opportunities to discuss various IT issues outside the classroom in order to create a greater appreciation for and understanding of technology. In addition to the academic knowledge students would be to educate by IT Club to pursue the use of technology for the overall development with fun using ICT tools. Prepare the students to raise their skill in the area of computer science and technology in order to achieve success and self-professional excellence. Creating and raising the practical computer efficiency and helping students to achieve their academic goals by developing their computer skills, and giving them opportunities to solve technical problems.
- To enhance skill level of student along with the regular curriculum and give benefits to student who wants to do more activity with their talent in the field of computer science & technology.
- To attract students to use ICT for their learning and development by organizing basic IT skill training programs.
- To create competitive environment, fun, interested beyond academics, goal setting, teamwork, time management, prioritization, problem solving, analytical thinking, leadership and public speaking among students.
- To enhance resumes and university applications of college students.
- Hands-on training on MSWord for the students of management stream
- Quiz on ICT
- Programming Contest
- Live project/Minor project contest
- Ms. Deepti Verma, Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Science
- Dr. Shalu Kotwani, Assistant Professor, Department of Management