“Everything you can imagine is real and everything that you see around would be someone’s imagination.”
Art and Photography Club is a blend of people who want to capture and create beauty. The club aims to create the opportunities for every student to discover the artist within themselves. It also gives them the platform to paint their dreams into reality.
With this Shri Vaishnav Institute of Management, Indore, Indore Photography Club- “LIGHTS ONN” was inaugurated during last few years and it is coordinated by faculty members and students of the Institutes.
- To train the students to have child’s eye for observation, an artist’s taste for beauty and a poet’s expression for emotion which would thereby emulate technical concepts and ideas into reality?
- To encourage students to express their thoughts and emotions through art or photography
- To make students to learn the transformation of technical facts into real-time applications
- To enable an artistic approach of patience and trigger shooting mind by arranging photographic related gathering and exchange their knowledge, with the help of events such as workshops, exhibitions and photography tours.
- To inculcate the habit of imagination of concept transformation to implementation.
- To Develop Photographic Skills among Students and to empower them to become young Short film makers, photographers which would increase their analyzing and sensing skills.
- To create an atmosphere for the students to discover, develop, deploy and express their Creativity in Photo & video, capturing & editing skills.
- To Provide & train Students in using Graphics & editing tools and software which would make unique in their profession.
- Seminar on Basics of Photography Camera Fundamentals
- Seminar on Introduction to Photography
- Workshop on Photography
- Photography Competition
- Mr. Someshwar Joshi, Assistant Professor, Department of Management
- Ms. Shikha Jain, Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Science