Industry Institute Interface Cell (IIIC)
Concurrent with the present Government's Make in India drive, it has become all the more important to enhance the better interaction between institute and industry as a whole. The objective of interaction between industry and institute is to improve the quality of education adequately to meet the needs of the industry and the economy. With these objectives Industry Institute Interface cell (IIIC) was established in 2018. Industry Institute Interaction provides value addition to teaching-learning processes, creates awareness among the students about the environment of industry, provides practical knowledge to students and develops self-confidence of students to become a successful professional. IIIC serves as bridge between the Institute and the Industry so that the students get the requisite amount of industry exposure. Primarily it is the interface between the students and the Industry. The committee works in close coordination with the Placement department.
- The objective of this cell is to cultivate symbiotic relationship between Institute and Industry as well as Academic Institutions of National reputation.
- To explore and identify common avenues of interaction with industry.
- To provide ample opportunities for industry exposure to students and faculty through industry visits, summer internship and industry projects.
About Industry Institute Interface Cell
- The Industry Institute Interface Cell (IIIC) of SVIM was established in 2018 with the above mentioned objectives.
- The Industry Institute Interface Cell (IIIC) ensures that the students are connected with the industry through various initiatives taken up by the cell. The Cell ensures that there is at least one interactive session in a month between the students and the industry personnel thereby exposing them to the requirements of the industry and the skills set needed to compete in the corporate world.
- There are industry visits to give an idea as to how the industry operates and how the various functional areas work interdependently. It ensures that each course has requisite number of industry visits in a semester.
- Industry Institute Interface Cell also organizes expert lecture series by Alumni, CEO, COO or eminent person from academics and industries.
- IIIC also organizes workshops; panel discussions and HR meet in collaboration with the Industry.It also explores the possibility of live projects for the students.
- It also explores the possibility of live projects for the students.
Structure of the Committee
- Dr. Digamber Negi, Associate Professor - Coordinator
- Mr. Sachin Chalisgaonkar, Training & Placement Officer - Co-Coordinator
- Dr. Pradeep Bhatt, Assistant Professor - Member
- Ms. Chandni Keshwani, Assistant Professor - Member
- Ms. Shruti Pustake, Assistant Professor - Member
- Chanakya (The Strategist)
- Samvad (A Lecture Series)
- Industrial Visits
- Panel Discussion
Chanakya (The Strategist)
- The Institute Industry Interface Cell organized “CHANAKYA lecture series” on 4th January 2023. The Guest Speaker of the event was Ms. Purvi Jain, Sr. Manager HR, Digivalet Inc. Ms. Purvi Jain shared her experience on Corporate Expectations from Fresher.
- Industry Institute Interface Cell organized a “CV/SOP writing workshop” on 02-02-2023. Ms. Divya Saxena, Manager, Campus France, Embassy of France in India, Bhopal told students on how to write an effective CV and Statement of Purpose (SOP) before applying to any foreign university (specifically France) for Government scholarships, internships opportunities and new applications for getting admission in these universities.
- The Institute Industry Interface Cell organized “CHANAKYA 2021-22” online on 17th September 2021. The link for the same was http://meet.google.com/svg-evey-xtx. The Guest Speaker of the event was Mr. Rohit Verma, Founder & CEO of BYLOAPP. Mr. Rohit Verma is a millennial techpreneur who consults businesses with a demonstrated experience in mobile & web based product branding, designing, development, marketing and sales.
- Industry expert, Ms. Mandeep Maitra former HR-Country Head, HDFC was the resource person. The objective to organize this event was to improve the knowledge about personality development and communication skills and to create awareness about the recent trends of HR in Industry.
- Recipient of Digital Women Awards 2018, Ms. Nistha Tripathi has been invited as resource person to interact with the students and faculty. An entrepreneur, educator and author of bestseller book “No Shortcuts” and “Seven Conversation”.
Samwad - Lecture Series
- The Institute Industry Interface Cell organized panel discussion on “DECODING UNION BUDGET 2022” on 12th February 2022 on an online mode. The link for the same was http://meet.google.com/rqo-nqyx-vuh. The panelists for the event were Mr. Shashikant Sharma, Zone Vice President, India Shelter Housing Finance, Indore, CA Sahil Rakhecha, Founder & Owner Sahil Rakhecha & Company, Indore, and CA Anshul Maheshwari, Founder & Owner Anshul Maheshwari & Company, Indore.
- One Day Workshop on Entrepreneurship Awareness was organized by the Industry Institute Interface Cell (IIIC), Entrepreneurship Development Cell (EDC) in association with Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Development Institute, Indore and District Trade and Industry Center Indore. The experts for the workshop were Mr. Pramod Dafariya, President, Association of Industries Madhya Pradesh (AIMP), Ms. Sandhya Singh Alawa, Assitant Manager, District Trade and Industry Centre, Indore, Govt. of Madhya pradesh. Ms. Anugya Handoo, Assistant Manager, MSME - DI, Indore.
- IIIC has organized a two days Lecture series on Career in Aviation Industry from Seed jet all students. The resource person of the workshop was Mr. Rupesh Bawiskar, ASM, West Zone Seed jet worked in ATC at Mumbai airport for 2 years. Ms. Vrushali Saarsar, Head counsellor of Seed jet Mr. Suyash Sharma BDM, speed jet aviation.
- The Industry Institute Interface Cell organised an industry expert lecture and invited industry expert Mr. Vishal Trivedi, CLU, CHS, Insurance Advisor from Toronto, Canada. The aim of the session was to familiarize students with the emerging ideas and trends on how to develop personality in the 21st century in context with special reference to Corporate World.
- Expert lecture by CEO of Soft Getix Mr. Binod Kumar was organized by IIIC. He explained in detail different techniques like Block Chain Development (BCD), Progressive Web Development (PWD), and Internet of Things (IOT).
- Mr. Kishore Rajvanshy, a veteran of the Professional Ship Management Industry and Managing Director of FLEET Management Ltd. was the keynote speaker, who shared his knowledge and experience on “Career in Shipping Industry”.
- The awareness about the career prospects and to choose the best one; is the crucial decision for successful life. The resource person of the workshop was Mr. Shridhant Joshi, Managing Director, Kautilya Academy, Indore.
The Institute witnessed an internship fair ‘iFair-1.0’ on 26 October 2018 in association with CII’s Young Indian’s Chapter (YI –YUVA) organized by IIIC. Two hundred students were selected. 20 Companies, 7 Colleges and 425 students participated in the drive. Ad–Magnum Packaging Ltd, GGN Research, Trading Bells, Info Impulse Enterprise Solution, Zivaya Wellness Pvt Ltd, Book my Colleges.com, Flyoyd Web Tech Soft Ltd, Anaxee Digital Runners Pvt Ltd., Life Mantra, CH Edgemakers, Bharti Solutions, Capital Via, Arihant Capital Market Ltd. selected the students in the drive. The event witnessed participation from SVIM, NMIMS, Symbiosis, Avantika University, Ujjain, School of Economics, GSIMR and IIPS.