Shri Vaishnav group
The foundation of Shri Vaishnav Group of Trusts was laid in the year 1884 as "VAISHNAV DHARMADA" by the cloth merchants of the city, which was later reconstituted as Shri Vaishnav Sahayak Kapda Market Committee, the supreme body of the trust in the year 1934.
Under the guidance of Shri Vaishnav Sahayak Kapda Market Committee, Shri Vaishnav Sahayak Trust was established in 1940 and Shri Vaishnav Shaikshanik Avam Parmarthik Nyas in the year 1981. Since the year of its establishment, Nyas is working relentlessly for the upliftment of the society and country as a whole by providing better technical and professional education, school education, health centre and other services. It is a matter of great satisfaction that Shri Vaishnav Sahayak Kapda Market Committee is running the trusts, colleges, schools and institutes of professional studies and research very efficiently. Shri Cloth Market Higher Secondary School was the first school established in 1951 and Shri Vaishnav Sahayak Kapda Market Committee. Shri Vaishnav Institute of Management, Indore and Shri Vaishnav Academy followed in the years 1987 and 1993 respectively. Later Shri Vaishnav Institute of Technology and Science was established in 1995 under Shri Vaishnav Shaikshanik Avam Parmarthik Nyas which was established in 1981 and now, a private university under the name of Shri Vaishnav Vidyapeeth Vishwavidyalay, Indore has been established. Shri Vaishnav Vidyapeeth Trust was established in 2002 to run Shri Vaishnav Institute of Law established in 2005 and Shri Vaishnav College of Teachers Training established in 2005.